Many of our items are in stock and ready to despatch from our partner's warehouse. These items are labelled as 'Available'. We offer next-day delivery (Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked) and delivery within 2-4 days (Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked) shipped to the UK.
Please note, due to the Royal Mail strikes happening throughout September, October, November and December 2022, you may experience delays by 1-3 days around the strikes. Where possible, we will update delivery estimates within the checkout to help you make an informed decision.
Indicated delivery times apply from the moment the item is sent from our partner's warehouse and may be longer if an item is not currently available.
Other items will clearly show an estimated lead time, such as:
- 3-5 days: these items are temporarily out of stock at our partner's warehouse, but we're expecting more to arrive shortly
- 2 weeks: these titles are not usually held in stock, and some of them are printed once an order is placed. These items typically take two weeks to deliver.
- 3 weeks: these items are out of stock at our partner's warehouse and with the publisher. On average, they take up to three weeks to re-stock.
- Pre-orders: these items are not yet published and will despatch a day or so before the future publish date
- Delivery Time Unknown: these items are currently unavailable pending a reprint. The expected delivery can vary widely from days to months, so we choose not to show an estimate.
In some instances, titles will not display a delivery estimate. These books are not in-stock and this tends to mean that no information has been provided by the publisher. If this is the case, it's best to contact us before placing an order.
Delivery information relevant for each item is displayed on each product page, as well as in the basket and the checkout.
If you choose items with different lead times, you will receive each item as soon as they become available across multiple deliveries at no extra cost.
We try very hard to provide accurate stock and delivery information. However, if you find you are waiting longer than you expected, you should contact us for an update, an alternative solution or a refund.
Where do you deliver?