Bookshop.org doesn't profit from our bookseller affiliate sales; we make a small percentage on all other sales. The publisher is generally paid about 50% of a book's sale price, and the publisher pays the author. About 20% goes to our fulfilment and operating costs, payment processing and consumer discounts.
How do authors get paid? How much money does Bookshop.org keep? If Bookshop.org is giving 30% of a sale to a bookseller affiliate, what about the remaining 70%? Print
Modified on: Thu, 15 Jul, 2021 at 11:48 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.