Enter your search term here...
New support ticket
Check ticket status
FAQ for Authors & Publishers
How do I get my book listed for sale on Bookshop.org?
How can I get my book featured in a list?
How do I advertise or promote a book on Bookshop.org?
What should I do if I spot something wrong with a title on Bookshop.org?
How do authors get paid? How much money does Bookshop.org keep? If Bookshop.org is giving 30% of a sale to a bookseller affiliate, what about the remaining 70%?